Anyone wishing to request use of any school facilities MUST examine the Facilities Calendar before selecting dates to request for their event. You will need to either log-in or create a facilities request account following the link at the top right-hand corner of the calendar page in order to submit a facilities use request for either school.
*PLEASE NOTE: No reservations for facilities use by non-school organizations for each new fiscal/academic year will be accepted prior to the 1st of July each year. Early submissions prior to July 1st will be discarded and not considered once facility bookings begin on July 1st.
THEATRE FACILITIES REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
1. REQUESTS FOR ALL THE SPACES YOU EXPECT TO NEED (dressing room space, judges room, etc.) MUST BE MADE WITH YOUR ORIGINAL REQUEST.
2. NO ADDITIONAL FACILITIES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE 'ON THE SPOT" ONCE AN EVENT BEGINS WITHOUT A PREVIOUS REQUEST!
3. A SITE VISIT IS REQUIRED OF EVERY NEW THEATRE FACILITIES RENTAL PATRON BEFORE ANY REQUESTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH THE FACILITIES REQUEST CALENDAR PROGRAM. THEATRE FACILITIES REQUEST SUBMISSIONS MADE BY NEW PATRONS WITHOUT A PREVIOUS SITE VISIT WILL BE REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
4. EVERYONE REQUESTING USE OF THE THEATRE FACILITIES MUST FILL OUT THE TECHNICAL REQUEST (TECH RIDER) FORM ON THE PAGE BELOW.
5. ANY EVENT BOOKED INTO THE THEATRES OF THE KING PHILIP REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT ARE SUBJECT TO DELAY OR CANCELLATION BY THE SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS IN THE EVENT OF SEVERE INCLEMENT WEATHER (I.E. SNOW/ICE/ETC.). EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO HAVE SUCH DECISIONS MADE PRIOR TO 6 AM ON THE DAY OF THE FACILITIES USAGE.
For further details BEFORE submitting a facilities use request, please contact:
Mr. Larry Azer
Director of Finance & OperationsKing Philip Regional School District18 King StreetNorfolk, MA 02056-1724Phone: (508) 520-7991, Ext. 253Office Hours: M - F, 8 AM - 4 PME-mail: email@example.comFAX: (508) 520-2044
For specific facilities information, please refer to the following directory: